Friday, August 21, 2009

fluffy snuchums

yeah that was a friend of mines dog, fluffy snuchums . he had to be put down, the dog was blind, deaf, and couldn't move. I had been over this friend's house many times, this guy is older, about 55 and single with these two dogs. well one of them had to go, and boy it was ugly, to see this old, grey haired white guy have to put his best friend in the world down. it really was disturbing, we go through this life and all we really want is to be loved and have some security that the ones that love us don't screw us. well this guy had givin up on humans and found his comfort in his two dogs. I hope i don't ever go there, the pain this guy was going through, well i've seen people not morn to this degree about mothers and fathers passing on. maybe we can love animals more than people, well they don't talk back and they pretty much can't dissappoint you, so u don't expect much. So possibly you love them more. i don't know what this has to do with change but it sure was disturbing. rip fluffy snuchums

1 comment:

  1. I can understand that pain, but I feel like some of that love should be inward. I love my dogs more than I love myself most of the time. If Im really really broke and we need dog food and groceries, I make sure I get there dog food, before my "treats". I need to be number one on that list. I need to learn to love me..cherish me....and value me....work in progress.

    ReplyDelete